We can help.
You can get the advice you need about
- Immigration (Visas, Residency, Working, Retirement, Citizenship, etc.)
- Financial Planning / Real Estate Investment
- Car Imports (Temporary and Permanent)
- Accessing Public and Private Healthcare in Mexico
- Applying for Mexican Citizenship
- Business/Corporate Consultancy (If you plan to do business in Mexico)
- Importing Your Pets
- Getting Your Senior Citizen Discount Card
Our relocation consulting package offers a fixed-fee service that gives you direct access to immigration lawyers and experienced experts in Mexico expatriate relocation matters.
Fixed-Fee Consulting Package and No Hidden Extras
With this service, you’ll have a direct line to experienced, English-speaking immigration and relocation specialists based in-country with over a decade of experience helping expats to relocate to Mexico.
Your consulting package includes up to 3 hours of personal advice on any/all/combination of the topics listed above. If you need more than 3 hours, you can optionally pay for additional hours.
Communicate by email, Skype, or telephone and get detailed answers to your specific questions about relocating to Mexico.
Affordable Consulting Fees
- Consulting Package 3 Hours: US$199
- Each additional hour (optional): US$65
To request this service, please complete the form below and our relocation consulting partners will get in contact with you personally to organize your consulting package.
No payment is required now. Payment will be taken by our consulting partner using Paypal (or major credit/debit cards via PayPal) when the consultancy package is arranged for you.
We offer this service to Citizens of the USA & Canada, the European Union, and Australia & New Zealand.