When you need personalized advice and practical support to apply for residency in Mexico, our Associates can help.
If you’re planning to relocate to Mexico, full-time or part-time, our associates can help. Communicate by email, telephone or live chat and get detailed advice and practical support with your Mexico residency application by purchasing this fixed-fee package with no hidden charges.
Our Mexico Immigration Assistance service offers telephone/email support that helps in practical ways, for example:
- Consultation regarding which resident visa best suits your plans and situation, and the best approach to take
- Practical assistance with the application procedure, including a detailed list of the documents you need, assistance completing application forms and preparation of required accompanying letters written in Spanish—all customized to your individual needs and situation
- The service also provides practical support as you make your way through the application procedure at a Mexican Consulate abroad and/or the local immigration office in Mexico
- Help and assistance in the renewal of your existing resident card
- Assistance when you want to exchange your Temporary Resident permit to a Permanent Residency permit
- Assistance and advice if you need to ‘regularize’ your immigration status, for example if your resident card expired, or was lost or stolen
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Your package fee includes advice and support of up to 3 hours on any/all of the following services:
Your 3-Hour Package is valid for a full calendar year
You don’t have to use your package hours all at once.
The 3-hour consulting package usually begins with a 45-60 minute initial telephone call, and afterwards our associate keeps detailed track of the time spent in subsequent emails, chats, and calls.
The 3 hours can be spread over the course of a year from the date of your purchase, so the service will flex with your plans.
The right approach: Consultation about the best approach for residency application in Mexico based on your individual circumstances
Practical help at each step of the application: Practical assistance with the application of Residency Visas for Mexico, whether you come to live, study, work, retire, or make an investment
Residency permit renewals: This service offers help with existing residency permit renewals, as well as exchange from Temporary to Permanent residency
Replacement of Residency cards: This service offers help with the replacement of lost or stolen Mexico residency cards
‘Regularization’ of existing permits/immigration status: Help with Residency ‘Regularization’ Procedures, e.g. expired residency cards, lost/stolen residency cards,—cases which are often complex
Work Permits: If you want to work in Mexico —formally, self-employed, or starting a company— this service provides advice and practical support for new applicants as well as those seeking work permissions on existing residency cards.
Mexican Citizenship: Advice and support if you want to apply for Mexican Citizenship
Troubleshooting and problem solving: Assistance to resolve complex situations and troubleshooting
Fixed-Fee Consulting Package
The Mexico Immigration Assistance Service gives you a direct line to an experienced, English-speaking immigration specialist based in-country with over a decade of experience helping foreigners to relocate to Mexico.
Consulting Package Price
Your paid package fee includes up to 3 hours of personal advice on any/all/combination of the service areas listed above. If you need more than 3 hours, you can optionally buy additional hours.
Consulting Package 3 Hours: US$249
Each additional hour (optional): US$90
This is a fixed-fee purchase.
You will be billed by our consulting partner.
You can pay using PayPal (or major credit/debit cards via PayPal).
To purchase this service, please complete the request form below.
Our relocation consulting associates will contact you personally to organize your consulting package.
We can offer this service to Citizens of the countries appearing in the “CITIZENSHIP” list in the form below.