When you’re seeking advice and guidance about the potential opportunities and practical realities related to the provision of senior care in Mexico, Samantha Elliott, an experienced social care professional based in Puerto Vallarta, can help.
A consultancy with Samantha will provide you with guidance and concise recommendations about what to expect from senior care support services on offer in Puerto Vallarta—whether you’re planning and considering choices for yourself (or you and your partner) or want to learn more about senior care provision services for someone else close to you.
Consult with an experienced senior care professional
Samantha is fully bilingual and has over 25 years of professional experience in matters related to social care across a wide spectrum of client groups in both public and private organizations. She has lived in Puerto Vallarta for over 10 years and specializes in attending to the needs of people seeking senior care services there.
She offers in-depth knowledge about senior care services on offer in Puerto Vallarta, including recommendations about in-home care services vs local residential homes, through direct experience of working with elder care centers in the Vallarta area.
Working with individuals and families of those preparing for their retirement or changes in their lifestyle or health situations, her areas of expertise include:
- senior care planning and management in private residences;
- bilingual advocate services for those navigating doctors, finances, and end-of-life planning in Puerto Vallarta; and
- providing personalized consultancy to individuals, families, hospitals, and assisted living centers.
Get experienced advice, local insight, and concise recommendations
Samantha Elliott offers you a personal consultation that provides advice and insights based on over 25 years working in her field (over 10 years in Puerto Vallarta). Her consultancy service offers local knowledge and clear, concise recommendations about how to prepare for, and explore the availability of, senior care services available in Puerto Vallarta.
When you’re seeking choices for senior care provision in Mexico, Samantha can help you to discover and explore the options available in Puerto Vallarta:
When you’re planning for retirement or changes in your lifestyle in Mexico:
- Undertaking an Initial Assessment to determine your current situation
- Advice about key matters you need to take into careful consideration
- Guidance about realistic choices on offer in Puerto Vallarta and available service options
When you need to talk about plans for someone close to you
- Personal consultation to discuss your situation and how to source the help you need
- Practical matters you need to consider as someone ages and external assistance is required
- How to meet needs and provide support whilst respecting autonomy
- Service options and practical tips on exploring potential care homes in Puerto Vallarta
When you need immediate support for current situations
- Advice and support for current situations unfolding
- Liaison and advocacy service between you and your loved one, care homes, doctors, nurses, or other care service providers situated in Puerto Vallarta
- Urgent advice from someone who’s experienced in crisis planning for people who need to make swift decisions regarding theirs or their loved-one’s elder care needs
Consultancy that flexes with your needs
Samantha offers consultancy at US$80 per hour, with a 1-hour minimum, and time billed precisely as used after the first hour. She will keep a detailed log of the support time provided to you.
How the consulting service supports you
The service is designed to provide you with a personalized consultation that focuses on your specific circumstances and needs and provides you with a post-consultation written brief. Typically, the consultation follows this path:
Your personalized consultation: Samantha will send you a payment link for the first hour of consultancy and afterwards schedule your first consultation call (by telephone, Zoom, or Skype, as you prefer) at a mutually convenient date and time. If your situation is urgent, a priority consultation may be accommodated, but please only request this if the need is genuine.
Gathering key information: The personal consultation will be carefully structured to talk about your current situation, answer any specific questions you have, and identify the key matters and issues within your individual circumstances.
Guidance to help you make informed choices: The initial assessment enables Samantha to offer concise recommendations about senior care service provision in Puerto Vallarta, including how the services work, what to expect, insights to help you interact positively and creatively with the services available—and recommendations for specific senior care facilities available in the Puerto Vallarta area if at-home care is untenable.
Post-consultation: After the call, Samantha will compose a written brief of the initial assessment and her recommendations. She’ll send these to you by email so that you (and your family) can use this to plan and make some informed choices; the brief also serves as a helpful reference if you need to share key information with other professionals and caregivers.
Follow-up call: After you’ve had an opportunity to read the post-consultation brief, you can optionally schedule a follow-up call with Samantha to talk through the details and answer any further questions you may have.
Questions before you request the service?
If you have a question about how the senior care provision service works before you make the request, please contact us.
Make a service request now
To hire Samantha Elliott, please complete the request form below.
Samantha will contact you personally to organize your consultation.