Registration and Newsletter
Users may elect to register with Mexperience to gain access to enhanced content and services provided on the web site and otherwise not available to non-registered users, including extended access to certain content types and our Mexico Newsletter.
We respect your privacy. Your registration contact details are never shared or passed on to any third parties.
At the time of registration you will be subscribed to the free Mexico Newsletter published by Mexperience. The personal information gathered to facilitate this service will be stored and used for the purpose of sending you the newsletter and providing you with information that is relevant to your needs and interests. You may withdraw your subscription (“unsubscribe”) at any time.
In some cases, we offer you the opportunity to connect with living, lifestyle and leisure services in Mexico offered by third parties by means an inquiry form on Mexperience. This form asks you for your contact details so that a third party can contact you in regard to a service or opportunity you are interested in. The personal details you submit on the form(s) are only passed to the person(s) offering the service or opportunity you are interested in, so that they can contact you and help with your inquiry. If you have questions or concerns about a person or company you have been connected to via Mexperience, please contact us.
Mexperience Cookies Policy
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file containing a small amount of data sent to the browser on your computer or mobile device from a web site. The file stored is stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device memory.
You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is being left on your computer, or to reject all cookies. Check your browser’s help section to learn more about this.
Modern web sites which offer interactive services require your browser to accept cookies in order for them to deliver their functionality and services to you.
If you elect to reject all cookies, certain personalized services on Mexperience.com, including the ability to register or sign-in to our system, will not be available to you and you will not be able to take full advantage of the resources offered by Mexperience.
Removing Your Personal Information from Our Database
You may have your personal details removed from our database at any time. To have your details removed from our lists, simply use one of the “Unsubscribe” links provided on our Newsletters, or otherwise please contact us with details of the name and email address you wish to be removed from database. We will confirm removal of your details within 28 working days, but usually much sooner.
When your account is deleted, all the data associated with your registration and account is deleted and you will no longer be able to receive our Free Newsletter.
Data Protection Act / Use of Information
In line with the Data Protection Act, Mexperience is legally required to disclose your information where the disclosure is required by, or under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court, for the purpose of, or in connection with any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings); for the purpose of obtaining legal advice; for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights. We will disclose any information we have in our possession to law enforcement officials in response to any criminal inquiry or investigation or if, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate.
Mexperience collects information about its users and Visitors in the following ways:
- Non specific, non-identifiable user for Web site Usage reports using website tracking software, services and tools;
- When you visit the Mexperience site, we automatically collect certain information about how you make use of our web site. This assists us when we consider what information and services we’ll supply in future and helps us to tailor information we publish to users’ interests and needs;
- Information gathered on web site use includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Pages visited and length of time at each page, and length of visit to the site; as well as other statistical data about page and site usage;
- Where possible, the geographic location and time zone of a Visitor, using your internet provider’s universally-available IP address;
- Page or pages that referred a Visitor to Mexperience, page or the page last visited before leaving Mexperience;
- Our system may also leave a “cookie” on the Visitor’s computer or device to measure future visits to the website. If you do not wish to have “cookies” left on your computer or device, you can configure your Internet Browser to reject them and by doing so certain services on Mexperience will not work;
- We may also collect information about the browser a visitor is using (brand and version) as well as the operating system that a computer is using (e.g. Windows, Apple, Linux, etc).
Information We Share with Current or Prospective Advertisers/Clients/Partners
We may provide aggregate, non-identifiable information to our current and prospective advertisers, clients and business partners. For example, we may share information that tells advertisers that there are 10,000 people registered and receiving a regular newsletter from Mexperience, but we won’t tell them that e.g. Joe Smith is is one of them, and we won’t tell them that his/her email address is ‘joe–email@example.com’
Mexperience Working with Third Party Service Providers