Free eBook: The most complete guide to Mexico Immigration
2021 EDITION COMPLETELY REVISED & UPDATED
This guide is an exhaustive resource about immigration and visas in Mexico. It has been fully revised and updated for 2021.
Includes updated fees and income criteria for residency visa types, as well as enhancements based on our readers’ feedback and our practical experience of helping people to apply for and acquire legal residency in Mexico.
This 2021 edition of the guide takes into account the sweeping changes to Mexican immigration law which took effect in November 2012 as well subsequent minor changes which have come into effect since.
The Mexico Immigration Guide includes the rules and regulations for the new Temporary and Permanent Resident permits which replace the old FM3/FM2 documents.
This is the complete guide to Mexico Immigration that includes:
- About legal residency and your lifestyle plans
- Information about the various resident permit types
- Qualification criteria required for different permits
- The documents needed to support your application
- This years resident-permit fees and administrative charges
- Rights obtained with each type of visa
- What to know when you are traveling with your Mexican visa
- And much more…
It also contains a ‘Residency Permit Essentials’ chapter that contains practical insights about applying for, acquiring and renewing your Mexican residency.
The 2021 Mexico Immigration Guide is a definitive source of information about Mexican immigration and visas and is an ideal resource for anyone who seeks to live, work, retire, invest, or start a business in Mexico.
Download your free copy today.
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: January, 2021