The most complete guide to Mexico Immigration – Now a free eBook!
2020 EDITION COMPLETELY REVISED. INCLUDES THE LATEST IMMIGRATION LAW, CRITERIA, AND FEES — NOW ALSO A FREE EBOOK!
This guide is an exhaustive compilation of everything you need to know about immigration and visas in Mexico. It has been revised and updated for 2020.
Includes updated fees and income criteria for residency visa types, as well as enhancements based on our readers’ feedback and our practical experience of helping people to apply for and acquire legal residency in Mexico.
This 2020 Edition is a completely updated and revised guide that takes into account the sweeping changes to Mexican immigration law which took effect in November 2012 as well subsequent minor changes which have come into effect since.
The Mexico Immigration Guide includes the rules and regulations for the new Temporary and Permanent Resident permits which replace the old FM3/FM2 documents.
This is the complete guide to Mexico Immigration that includes:
- Information about the various resident visa types
- Qualification criteria required for each type
- The documents needed to support your application
- Description of the procedures involved
- This years fee for acquiring and renewing each type of visa
- Rights obtained with each type of visa
- What to know when you are traveling with your Mexican visa
- 10 routes to acquire Mexican citizenship
It also contains a ‘Residency Permit Essentials’ chapter that contains practical insights about applying for, acquiring and renewing your Mexican residency.
The 2020 Mexico Immigration Guide is a definitive source of information about immigration and visas in Mexico and is an ideal resource for anyone who seeks to live, work, retire, invest, or start a business in Mexico.
Download your free copy today. (Use the Download button on this page.)
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: 13 January, 2020