Comprehensive guides to money, finances and banking services in Mexico—continually updated
Money, finances, and banking services in Mexico
Complete guides to money, currency and banking services in Mexico.
Our guides and articles give you a comprehensive overview of Mexico’s money system as well as the banks and banking services available that help to facilitate the commercial interactions you’ll need to engage with while you’re here.
The local knowledge shared here helps you to consider your needs and
formulate a plan to manage your money and any investments you have in Mexico, as well as arrange banking and financial services that provide essential support as you begin to realize your living and lifestyle plans.
Complete guide to money & banking services in Mexico
Our guides to Money & Banking Services in Mexico provides you with a definitive resource about managing your money and making use of banking services in Mexico. The regularly-updated guides and articles include:
- The Mexican peso – learn about the country’s currency and its banknotes
- Bank cards – using debit, credit cards in Mexico
- Using ATMs in Mexico
- Money exchange – learn about different ways of exchanging foreign currency for Mexican pesos and vice versa
- Money transfers – how to transfer money to, from and within Mexico
- Money essentials – money and banking safety tips and local knowledge
- Opening a Mexican bank account – the requirements and mechanics of opening and running a bank account in Mexico
- Mexican banks and banking services – services and facilities offered by Mexican banks, as well as a profile of the principal banks and financial institutions
- Options for financing real estate in Mexico
Learn about managing your money in Mexico
Mexperience offers you a wealth of information about Mexico’s money, banking services, and banknotes.