Free eBook: The complete guide to money and banking services in Mexico 2021
Your comprehensive guide to money, currency and banking services in Mexico
This guide gives you a comprehensive overview of Mexico’s money system as well as the banks and banking services available that help to facilitate the commercial interactions you’ll need to engage with while you’re here.
The local knowledge shared in this guide helps you to consider your needs and
formulate a plan to manage your money and any investments you have in Mexico, as well as arrange banking and financial services that provide essential support as you begin to realize your living and lifestyle plans.
The 2021 guide money and banking services in Mexico includes:
- The Mexican peso – learn about the country’s currency and its banknotes
- Bank cards – using debit, credit cards and ATMs in Mexico
- Money exchange – learn about different ways of exchanging foreign currency for Mexican pesos and vice versa
- Money transfers – how to transfer money to, from and within Mexico
- Money essentials – money and banking safety tips and local knowledge
- Opening a Mexican bank account – the requirements and mechanics of opening and running a bank account in Mexico
- Banking services – services and facilities offered by Mexican banks, as well as a profile of the principal banks and financial institutions
- Credit and loans – learn about the credit system and how to apply for loans and credit cards in Mexico
The 2021 Guide to Money and Banking Services in Mexico is fully cross-referenced with articles on Mexperience and provides you with a definitive guide to managing your money and making use of banking services in Mexico.
Download your free copy today.
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: June 2021