Guide with insights and practical advice to help you build or improve your home in ways that make it sustainable and more energy efficient—fully revised for 2021
If you are building a home in Mexico, or renovating an existing home to make it more energy efficient, Mexico’s natural environment offers you a wide range of ecologically-friendly and energy-saving choices.
This guide gives you a foundation course to help you understand what an eco-home is, and how to build or adapt your existing Mexican home to make it more sustainable and energy efficient.
– Planning for energy savings
– How efficient design is key
– Choosing the best materials
– Understand the role and impact of the Sun
– Designing your garden to help your home
– Using lights effectively
– Heating cooling your home for less
– Capturing and preserving water
– How to use less energy, spend less and live comfortably
Download a Preview of this guide, that includes a detailed Table of Contents and sample pages from the eBook.
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: January 2021