There are lots of good, sensible reasons for moving to Mexico, but it takes consideration, research, and a plan to turn your lifestyle intentions into reality.
Mexico lifestyle consultant, Christine Tremblay, helps you to make informed choices and form a coherent plan for your intended lifestyle in Mexico.
Save time and gain valuable lifestyle insights
This lifestyle consultancy service is carefully structured to assist in your lifestyle deliberations and planning. The full consultation will:
- help you to consider choices and the groundwork needed to plan for living, working, or retirement in Mexico;
- save you valuable time by focusing on matters related to your specific circumstances;
- give you unique insights into the options and choices available for different lifestyles in Mexico based on your aims and intentions;
- help you to learn about the practicalities of moving and adapting to a new lifestyle and culture; and
- the consultation may also help you to avoid making material mistakes commonly made by those seeking a lifestyle abroad.
Free 15-minute discovery consultation
Christine offers a free 15-minute consultation with you so that you can meet and get to know each other, briefly discuss your situation, and determine if the service and her experience is right for your needs.
During your free 15-minute discovery consultation you can:
- Meet Christine and learn about her background and experience.
- Share a brief summary about your situation.
- Determine if this consulting service is right for your needs.
- Optionally schedule a date for a full consultation.
Full consultation and written brief
Detailed questions you want to ask and concerns you want to address will be discussed during the full consultation. The lifestyle consultation package is offered for a fixed fee of US$249 and you can book and pay for a full consultation directly with the consultant.
Benefits of a full consultation
The full consultation will identify important aspects about your situation, address potential issues, and answer specific questions or concerns you have regarding a move to Mexico.
During the full consultation, our associate will:
- Help you to identify your priorities and define your aims and intentions.
- Consider realistic and viable options, based on your life stage, lifestyle choices, and intentions.
- Help you to consider whether Mexico is a good fit for you alone, or with your partner and family as relevant.
- Address any specific questions or concerns you have about moving to Mexico to live, work, or retire.
- Help you to compile a shortlist of potential locations that may suit your lifestyle needs if you’re not yet sure about where in Mexico you want to live.
- Help you to consider the groundwork needed to plan the move and adapt to a new lifestyle abroad.
- Share helpful local knowledge and valuable advice based on practical real-life experience of having moved to, settled, and adapted to Mexico.
After the consultation, our associate will compose a written summary briefing and send this to you by email. The brief will summarize your consultation, and contain curated references based on your individual situation for further research and planning.
About your consultant, Christine Tremblay
Originally from Québec in Canada, Chris has been visiting Baja California Sur for almost three decades and has been a full-time resident of Mexico for over 10 years, living in La Paz, the capital city of Baja California Sur.
Christine Tremblay – Summary
From: Originally from Québec, Canada
Where in Mexico: Chris lives in the beautiful capital city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Gulf of California.
Languages: Speaks English, Spanish, French, and Italian fluently.
Mexico experience: Chris has lived, worked and invested in Mexico for over 10 years and knows the Baja Peninsula intimately.
Consulting experience: Chris consults with single people, couples, and families with children to help them consider their choices about living and lifestyles in Mexico. She is especially familiar with Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos, Todos Santos, and the Baja California Sur region.
Chris earned degrees in fashion design in Montreal and in culinary arts and viticulture at UCLA, is fluent in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian), a licensed helicopter pilot, a passionate scuba diver, and a businesswoman who has made Mexico her permanent home and will soon become a Mexican citizen.
After living in Los Angeles for almost three decades Chris moved to La Paz, on Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, to enjoy the crystal waters, the beautiful Baja desert, and the nearby towns of Los Cabos, Todos Santos, La Ventana, and Los Barriles.
Her key experience includes:
- More than 30 years’ association with the Baja region of Mexico, and more than 10 years of experience living, working full time in La Paz, Baja California Sur.
- Her long-time association with the Baja region, including Los Cabos and Todos Santos, and her intimate knowledge of the local area where she lives provides valuable insights to people who are considering this region for living, working, investment or retirement.
- Chris applies her extensive and detailed knowledge about the Baja California Sur region and Mexican culture to help visitors, prospective new foreign residents, as well as those already living in the area to learn more about her adopted and beloved home and discover the remarkable lifestyle, leisure, and business opportunities that exist here.
Chris is involved as a volunteer in local environmental groups, is an avid supporter of the La Paz arts and culture scene, and is a passionate scholar of the rich history of the Baja peninsula. She’s an avid SCUBA diver, exploring the underwater wonders of the Sea of Cortés and the various shipwrecks in the area. Chris has traveled to five continents and has lived in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and Italy.
Fixed fee lifestyle consultation
The lifestyle consultation package is offered for a fixed fee of US$249.
The full consultation call typically lasts for about an hour, and the package includes a post-consultation written summary brief for your review and further reference.
- The consultation begins with an in-depth conversation by telephone or video conference that typically lasts about an hour.
- After the consultation, Chris will compose a written summary briefing and send this to you by email.
- The brief will summarize your consultation, and contain curated references based on your individual situation for further research and planning.
- Optional follow-up consultations may be booked directly with Chris, billed on an hourly basis.
Chris Tremblay offers a free 15-minute discovery consultation with you by telephone or video conference so that you can meet and get to know each other, briefly discuss your situation, and determine if the service and her experience is right for your needs.
If you decide to hire Chris and proceed with a full consultation, Chris will send you a payment request for a fixed-fee lifestyle consultation package.
Additional consultation time
If you would like a follow-up consultation after purchasing the fixed fee package, Chris also offers consultancy on an hourly basis at US$99 per hour (one hour minimum). Any time over one hour is billed precisely as used.
Make a service request
To make a service request, please complete the request form below.
Our lifestyle consulting associate will contact you personally to organize your consultation.