Recent news articles and events affecting the use of personal data have brought the issue of online privacy into the public eye.
Mexperience is an online publisher in the business of sharing useful and inspiring knowledge about Mexico—transparently creating connections to people and local resources to help you realize your plans.
The limited amount of personal information we ask for enables us to do the things you ask us to help you with.
Our Privacy Ethos
- We respect your privacy
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we need it to facilitate a service you ask us to perform for you, or to assist with an inquiry you make
- We only gather information we need to deliver the products and services we offer and to protect or improve our website and services
- We keep the personal data we gather only for the purposes you consent to, and only for as long as we need it to fulfill its purpose
- We do not harvest browsing data to profile you personally, and we don’t present you with content or advertising based on tracking
- When you subscribe to our free Newsletter, we only use your contact details to email you the newsletter. Our system sends an email asking you to confirm your intent to subscribe; and you may unsubscribe at any time with one click/tap using the clearly-visible “unsubscribe” links inside every newsletter email we send, or by contacting us and asking to be removed
- When you complete an inquiry request form for a third party product or service via Mexperience, we pass your contact details to the third party providing that product or service so they can respond to and progress your inquiry. Your contact details are not sent to or shared with anyone else.
Thank you for supporting us as we make digital publishing work in ways which are transparent, and respectful to you.
Mexico in your inbox
Our free newsletter about Mexico brings you a monthly round-up of recently published stories and opportunities, as well as gems from our archives.