Comprehensive guide to real estate in Mexico for buyers, owners, sellers and renters
Comprehensive guide to real estate in Mexico
This comprehensive 2023 edition of the guide to real estate in Mexico introduces you to essential information about buying, owning, and selling property in Mexico, and also provides detailed information the rental market—as many people who purchase a home here rent before they buy.
The guide also includes information about time share and fractional ownership markets in Mexico, which are distinct to the outright purchase of a property.
The guide to real real estate in Mexico includes:
- Property essentials – learn about key concepts and legal aspects of buying and owning real estate in Mexico
- Financing Mexican real estate – a chapter on the various ways buyers fund their property purchases in Mexico
- Sections on understanding Timeshare and fractional ownership of property in Mexico
- Property insurance – an entire chapter to help you learn how to protect your valuable asset
- Property rental – understanding the property rental market in Mexico
- Buying real estate – comprehensive outline of the procedures, legal matters and choices buyers need to make
- Selling your home in Mexico – valuing your property, routes to market, and marketing and selling your home
The Guide to Real Estate in Mexico is fully cross-referenced with articles on Mexperience and provides you with a definitive guide to property rental, buying and selling real estate in Mexico.
Download your free copy
This a is free eBook download from Mexperience.Download This Free eBook Now
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: January 2023
Mexico in your inbox
Our free newsletter about Mexico brings you a monthly round-up of recently published stories and opportunities, as well as gems from our archives.