Free eBook: Guide & Handbook to Driving and Road Trips in Mexico
Guide to Driving and Road Trips in Mexico
The experience of driving in Mexico is captivating and rewarding. Driving your own vehicle across Mexico’s extensive and well-developed road network provides an ideal way for you to explore these diverse lands and become acquainted with the local topography, the regions, the culture, and the local people in ways that no other means of transport can match.
A safe and enjoyable road trip across Mexico, whether you come for leisure, for work, or to travel from and to your home here, requires some forethought, planning, and preparation.
This guide is a practical handbook for anyone who intends to drive in Mexico, whether you bring your foreign-plated car on a road trip, rent a car locally, or live here and own a car. It’s packed with local knowledge and advice that helps you prepare for your road trips and connects you to additional knowledge and helpful assistance services on Mexperience.
This guide is helpful:
- when you’re bringing your foreign-plated car to Mexico, whether it’s for regular short trips across the border, for longer road trips, to live here part time, or full time;
- when you plan to drive extensively in Mexico, whether you’re coming for an extended road trip or you plan to live in Mexico and drive regularly here;
- for trip planning and safety, this guide offers practical advice and local knowledge for anyone who is driving in Mexico, whether you have a foreign-plated car, a Mexican-plated car, or if you plan to rent a car in Mexico;
- to learn about dealing with breakdowns, accidents, and insurance claims, this guide offers comprehensive advice and guidance in case your vehicle breaks down, you’re involved in an accident, and arranging adequate insurance coverages for your vehicle and trip.
Comprehensive guide for drivers in Mexico
Seven complete sections help you to plan and prepare for your road trip, drive confidently and safely with peace of mind when you’re on the road in Mexico:
- Bringing a foreign-plated car to Mexico: what you need to know about bringing your US- or Canadian-plated car across the border
- Toll roads: learn about how Mexico’s extensive network of toll roads can be accessed
- Practical and safety tips: learn about practical matters of driving in Mexico and get tips and guidance to stay safe and mitigate risks
- Vehicle security: a chapter with tips and advice for keeping your vehicle safe and secure while driving in Mexico
- Dealing with breakdowns: get practical advice and insights about dealing with mechanical breakdowns when you’re in Mexico
- Dealing with accidents: find out what the procedures are if you become involved in a minor or major accident in Mexico
- Vehicle insurance: a chapter to help you understand how vehicle insurance works and how to get peace of mind with adequate insurance, breakdown, and medical coverages when you’re driving in Mexico
Download your free copy now
This guide is a free eBook from MexperienceDownload This Free eBook Now
Document Format: PDF
Publication Date: March 2022