A beautifully appointed penthouse is being offered for sale, located in the popular and prestigious Flamingos Residencial that’s nestled in a green belt area between the thriving town of Bucerias, and Nuevo Vallarta a prominent locality that is characterized by its exclusive villas, golf courses, and luxury beach resorts.
Excellent access with local amenities close by
The property is very accessible with an abundant selection of local amenities that can be found nearby, including two major supermarkets, several banks, local shops, and a new Starbucks all within walking distance.
The flat roads around the area make it ideal for walkers, joggers, and cyclists. Wheelchair friendly ramps and pathways also make this community an ideal place for people with limited walking ability.
Close to beaches and international airport
The property is situated five minutes drive from the beach; or when walking approx 15-20 mins. Puerto Vallarta’s international airport is about a 20-minute drive away. This area of Flamingos offers tennis and golf, swimming pools, spas, yoga and pilates, and children’s activities, all set around a small lake that provides a natural habitat for iguana, heron, and other wildlife.
Peaceful location, also ideal for snowbirds and visitors
Flamingos is a very popular area of the bay, attractive to snowbirds and/or vacationers seeking properties for rent. The climate in this region is warm and sunny year-round; during the hotter summer months, the cooler air which flows-off the mountains behind the property provides a refreshing breeze and the early mornings are spectacular!
It is a generally very quiet and peaceful location and has 24-hour security, offering an ideal home for retirees, families, or as an investment property with rental income potential.
Key features of the property
The Condo Penthouse
- 7th floor penthouse with spectacular views to the surrounding mountains, woodland, and ocean
- 230 square meters (2,475 square feet) of living space
- 3 large bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Living and dining areas
- Good sized balcony, ideal for outdoor living and entertaining
- Utility room
- Sold furnished and ready to move in or rent
- 24-hour gated security
- Elevator from car port area to 7th floor
- 2 deeded car parking spaces
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning units in every room
- Washer/Dryer in utility room
- Pet friendly building
Asking Price: US$325,000 (or Mexican pesos equivalent)
- Titled property, all paperwork in order, sole owner
- Property taxes (predial) fully paid to date
- HOA fees are approximately US$240 a month
Contact the owner for more information
This property is being offered for sale by the owner. Please contact the owner direct by completing the form below to receive an information pack that includes full details of the property and an image gallery.